Tuesday 15 April 2014

SHELLAC NOT WORKING FOR YOU? GET LONGER LASTING GEL NAILS


























Ive been getting Gel and Shellac nails for years and, trust me, I think I've tried most of the big brands.  My problem with Shellac is that I'm very hard on my already thin nails and they never last more than a week.

What does work for me is Biosculpture a similar product to Shellac but slightly thicker and very long wearing.

Until now I have alternated between the two as many salons only do Shellac (and similar Gel products) and the seven salons I've found in NZ that stock Biosculpture don't have a particularly big range of colours. However that has all changed with a bit of a jackpot moment.... Using Biosculpture clear Base and Top Coat and a couple of layers of Shellac in between. The result long, hard wearing, beautiful nails while still having a vast choice of colours...YES!

It takes the same amount of time and works out at approx. $20 more then Shellac - but considering they truly do last weeks I think it's worth it!

I go to Pedman Spicer in Takapuna or check here for other stockists.


No comments:

Post a Comment