Wednesday 21 November 2012

BACKSTAGE WITH LISA ELDRIDGE & LINDSEY WIXSON

Yes, it's been far too long since I've posted anything - the the truth is I've been slammed!

So, to apologise here is another fantastic backstage video, this time from the amazing Lisa Eldridge as she works on Lindsey Wixson for the June issue of British Vogue. I always tend to think of Eldridge working with natural and neutral palettes, so this has served as a timely reminder that she is a fantastic all-round make-up artist.

 

Check out Lisa's online tutorials on her website here

I was excited to note her use of Myface Cosmetics Blingtones on the eyes for that wet, iridescent look. The range of Blingtones have been a staple product in my kit for some time now - full pigment payoff with a silver highlight which melts into the skin giving a glossy texture that looks like liquid. Here I used them on Charlotte Jaconelli for her Red Carpet appearance.



Here are two of the fantastic colours from the fantastic Myface range - click here to go to their website

No comments:

Post a Comment